Mariah’s recipes are a way to find creative and fun ways to utilize the freshest seafood in Oregon to make the tastiest home-cooked meals. Tony’s Fish Market currently carries all.
- 1 pound Salmon
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup African Peri Peri rub
- 1/8 cup garlic powder
- Tin foil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place tin foil over cookie sheet.
- Rinse your salmon off with water, wipe salmon off with your hand to get extra water off. This step is to clean slim off of fish.
- Place salmon on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle Garlic powder onto the salmon first, then follow with brown sugar and African Peri Peri rub. (Add more as desire for taste.)
- Place into oven, bake for 18-22 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Check by pulling middle apart with fork. Should start lightly flaking.